BA_INIT_ALIGNED

Martin Nilsson (Coppermist) @ Pike (-) developers forum
In August 2013, Arne added support for alignment to block_allocator.
In doing so, he also introduced a dependency on
memalign/posix_memalign.

I was planning on rewriting this support to work without memalign, but
then I started looking for places which _use_ this functionality, and
found none.  Pike seems to build just fine without it.  If it's dead
code, maybe it's better to just remove it?

BA_INIT_ALIGNED

Martin Nilsson (Coppermist) @ Pike (-) developers forum
Since nobody has spoken up for the alignment functionality, I'll
remove it in two days from now.  It will be simple enough to put it
back in case someone comes forth with a use for it.

Re: BA_INIT_ALIGNED

Arne Goedeke
Hi Marcus,

sorry for the late response. I think its ok to remove this, as far
as I know it has never been used.

Arne