I was thinking of working on Protocols.DNS

I was thinking of working on Protocols.DNS

Jeff Hungerford-2
I'd like to do some work on Protocols.DNS ; there are a lot
of record types which are currently unhandled. I'd like to start
adding support (encoding / decoding, tests, and docs) for
them.

I'd also like to fix a bug I introduced back in 2004.  I almost
understood how RFC 1876 location records encode precision,
but didn't get it quite right.

Would it be possible for me to get commit access to Git, or should
I just package everything up as patches, and send them to someone
who already has access?

I have read, and accept the policies and guidelines for Git access.

-Jeff

Re: I was thinking of working on Protocols.DNS

Tobias S. Josefowitz
Hi Jeff!

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Jeff Hungerford
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would it be possible for me to get commit access to Git, or should
> I just package everything up as patches, and send them to someone
> who already has access?
>
> I have read, and accept the policies and guidelines for Git access.

Git access is not my department, but I'm certainly happy to receive &
apply your patches if that is allright with you.

Best regards,

Tobi