Pike Conference 2016

Henrik Grubbström
Hi!

It's that time of year again...

            Call for Participation and Contributions
            Pike Deverloper Conference 2016 - Nov 4-5

During November 4-5, 2016, Roxen Internet Software will host the
next Pike User Group Meeting in Linköping
(http://pike.lysator.liu.se/conferences/2016/). Roxen invites the Pike
programmers all over the world to come to Linköping and hear more about
these exciting perspectives.

The meeting will reveal more about the future strategy of Pike.

There will be workshops/discussions on various topics.

There will be an opportunity for people to present papers on
relevant topics, give short presentations of projects etc. (Papers,
abstracts and other material should be submitted in advance so we can
schedule them properly. The tentative deadline is October 24 for such
submissions.)

A small fee will be charged for participation, to cover the
expenses for organizing the conference. The fee has not yet been
determined, but will be something like 10-20 Euro.

Read more about it on http://pike.lysator.liu.se/conferences/2016/.

Please register at
http://pike.lysator.liu.se/conferences/2016/register.xml.

Welcome!

Your Pike people in Linköping;
Henrik Grubbström, Pontus Östlund

Henrik Grubbström [hidden email]
Roxen Internet Software AB [hidden email]

Re: Pike Conference 2016

Henrik Grubbström-2
Hi again.

A reminder to please register.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Henrik Grubbström wrote:

>            Call for Participation and Contributions
>            Pike Deverloper Conference 2016 - Nov 4-5
>

> During November 4-5, 2016, Roxen Internet Software will host the next Pike
> User Group Meeting in Linköping
> (http://pike.lysator.liu.se/conferences/2016/). Roxen invites the Pike
> programmers all over the world to come to Linköping and hear more about these
> exciting perspectives.
>
> The meeting will reveal more about the future strategy of Pike.
>
> There will be workshops/discussions on various topics.
>
> There will be an opportunity for people to present papers on relevant topics,
> give short presentations of projects etc. (Papers, abstracts and other
> material should be submitted in advance so we can schedule them properly. The
> tentative deadline is October 24 for such submissions.)
>
> A small fee will be charged for participation, to cover the expenses for
> organizing the conference. The fee has not yet been determined, but will be
> something like 10-20 Euro.
>
> Read more about it on http://pike.lysator.liu.se/conferences/2016/.
>
> Please register at http://pike.lysator.liu.se/conferences/2016/register.xml.
>
> Welcome!