WiX tools

H William Welliver
I’m working on preparing a windows build, and the version of installer tools available for download appears to be incompatible with the input files for the Pike installer. I suspect that I need WiX 2.0, but it doesn’t seem to be available for download anywhere. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the installer or build environment that could be used to create the installer? The build went surprisingly well (aside from the usual hassle of getting libraries compatible with the version of VS in use).

Thanks!

Bill