need access to upload pike binary

H. William Welliver III-2
Hi,

I've finally had some time to get a proper build environment for MacOS X
and have a Pike binary built that contains no external dependencies.
However, I don't seem to have access any more to upload the file as I
used to (previously I had ssh access to what was called at one time
pelix). Can someone contact me privately to let me know how best to get
the file uploaded?

Thanks in advance!

Bill

Re: need access to upload pike binary

nicke
Hi Bill,

do you have a updated and working pike.rb (OS X Brew) for pike 8? I tried editing the current version, but i'm stuck.

Thanks.

Dominik